Saturday, October 13, 2007

Final Presentation Video Working

The video of our World Cup winning presentation is now available


Everyone is trying to get photos together, so we should be getting those up as soon as we get back. Our faculty fellow Andy Truong and I just finished watching it. I was getting goosebumps just as much as when I am doing the presentation with the team on stage. Everyone did such a great job. And I saw myself beaming on stage while watching the other presenters deliver their message with such passion. We are already working on how to take things to the next level. Under the leadership of the new team, the potential for our projects has increased exponentially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is it guys?
I was hoping to check out the presentation and see the work everyone spoke so highly of.